This Zurvita review will help you know a bit about the company and if it may be legit or a scam.
Keep in mind many online programs are deemed a scam by the 95% who fail in every program they join.
You would do yourself much good to find the 5% that are successful and learn from them!
Zurvita, is a relatively new company, having only opened its doors to the public in 2008. The company was founded by Mark Jarvis. Mr. Jarvis is a 27 year old veteran of the network marketing industry. Zurvita is owned by Amacore Group – a publicly-traded entity. Interestingly, if you are wondering what Zurvita means then it is a latin name for “the risen life”
The company prides itself on the 3 core values that Zurvita stands for:
1. Create an environment where people can win at every level
2. Create strong but humble leadership
3. Create a company that glorifies God
Zurvita provides a wide variety of services that are related to:
1. Protection Plan – Customers can have access to over 20,000 attorneys nationwide, starting from $19.95/month,
2. Online Advertising – Zurvita was able to absorb LocalAdLink, which was a struggling network marketing company, they are now able to sell LocalAdLink’s online advertising service.
3.Telecom Services – Zurvita sells three telecom-related services : VoIP service, video phones,cellular phone service.
4. Zurvita Health – This is a membership that customers can buy for $19.95 to $24.95 a month that combines benefits and services to meet some of the every day needs of personal health care.
5. Zurvita Care Saver And Virtual Mall – Customers can get personal discounts on restaurants, theaters, local retailers and many other places. With the Virtual Mall, customers can shop online and receive cash back.Pretty cool.
Now where you may be interested, Zurvita also provide an income opportunity to people looking to partner with it and become a reseller of their products.
The Compensation plan is quite complex but can be simplified into three categories: Immediate income, leadership bonuses and residual income.
What is attractive about the compensation plan is that there is a fair balance of upfront income and back-end income.Back end income is often where the real money is made online so this is good if the back end sales work well.
Zurvita is marketed with this picture: “Just visualize getting rewarded every time someone flips their lights on” .This sounds exciting but here's the part many may not do well with:
The company promotes “warm marketing”, which includes selling to friends and family members. It utilises the old school marketing techniques. This type of model is good if you are good at face to face marketing and followups and have the time to grow a business this way.
People don’t often like having their relationships leveraged for financial gain.
However, this form of marketing truly is the best out there. We all buy from places recommended by our trusted friends or family.
Zurvita is a good company, and they have a viable business which includes very experienced leaders running the company, quality products and an attractive compensation plan.
However, the key to success will be to learn these methods of marketing and to find a target audience for their product.
It involves a lot of research and trial-error procedure but if you get a good sponsor who can tell you their exact way they make sales, then Zurvita or in that case any MLM business will work for you.
We hope this Zurvita review was helpful and you can see it is clearly not a scam but very legit for those that take action and treat this as a long term business.
After testing and reviewing hundreds of different business opportunities and money making programs, ONLY ONE worked well so the average person can see results. Check it out here: Easy Money Online . We hope our Online Business Reviews have been helpful.